Multipath Routing..

Ok folks, here goes..

I have been boggling with a problem for the past week, and still haven't found a solution..

I'm trying to route traffic from two providers through a Linux machine.
But that is not the problem. The ISP's have provided me with a WAN IP class for both of the lines, to be routed into a DMZ where the machines a to respond to their respective designated WAN IP on both lines.
Every machine on the DMZ has two IP's one on each ISP WAN Class.

I think I'll better draw a map:

      WAN1(eth2), WAN2(eth3)
           ---------                             (eth0)
           |       |-----\                     ----------
           |  DMZ  |---\  \                /---|  ISP1  |-----
           ---------    \  \              /    ----------     \
                         \  \            /                     \
                         -----------------
                         |  Linux GW/FW  |                     WWW
                         -----------------
                         /               \       (eth1)        /
              NAT(eth4)

The DMZ has two WAN IP classes routed from the ISP.

The thing I just can not figure out is how to make the respective WAN IP from the DMZ route out the right ISP link, and the right request from the ISP route into the DMZ.

.. and finally how can I make the LAN able to access it all..

Thanks for your time..

/Daniel Frederiksen