Re: Problem with marking packets...

Konrad wrote:

 > So I assume the routing is working OK.
Yes... routing is working well.

OK - I am still confused about what interfaces you have your script uses 1 2 and 3.

IMQ is working in AB mode. I have src IP before nat, and dst after nat.

Upload traffic is going to IMQ1 here:
iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -j IMQ --todev 1

This rule will catch traffic headed for eth3(2) aswell.

Yep. I throw in class packets going outside my network in IMQ1.
Class packets which going inside my network I queue in IMQ0.

That rule will send all packets going through postrouting to imq1 whether they are going inside or outside ...

LAN traffic on LAN classes, Internet traffic on users classes.

For uplink why not just shape on eth0 and eth1 directly, if you do this already and want to double queue for some reason then be more specific about what you send to imq dev1.

iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -o eth0 -j IMQ --todev 1
iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -o eth1 -j IMQ --todev 1

I'm including my not working HTB script.

As You see I want to classify trafic to link classes. Script is working... for 1 link to Internet. I want to distribute traffic to classes to several links, but I don't know how can I distinguish traffic which is going to first or second Internet link.

Ii don't really get what you are trying to do but if you shape on the internet interfaces then you don't need to distinguish.

Andy.