Problem with marking packets...

Hello everyone...

I have a little trouble and need some help :P
How can I check on which interface the packet is going (eth0, eth1; I have two ISP and on eth3 little LAN), using to check it TC and IMQ? (HTB script)
I tried to mark packets, but on chain POSTROUTING this does not work... Maybe because packets fall on IMQ before signing.
I tried marking it on FORWARD but packets also didn't hit their class.

PREROUTING is working(!), but with this I can only queued download traffic.

Problem is very essential. I need to distinguish on which interface packet is going.

Im routing packet using this:
ip route add default via 192.168.10.1 dev eth0 table neo
ip rule add fwmark 0x03 table neo

ip route add 80.53.133.24/29 dev $DEV_DSL table dsl
ip rule add fwmark 0x04 table dsl
And I'm marking traffic as I want.

IMQ is working in AB mode. I have src IP before nat, and dst after nat.

Upload traffic is going to IMQ1 here:
iptables -t mangle -A POSTROUTING -j IMQ --todev 1

Some ideas?