Re: htb: HowTo identify squid cache hits

On Thu, 26 May 2005 15:32:42 +0200
Peter Kaagman <p.kaagman@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> So here (finally) the question..
> Is there a way to identify cache hits from misses?

Maybe I do not understend question, but I think it is very simple.
There is option tcp_outgoing_address. Note it mean replacing source address.
Then each user machine have it's owne address.
For this aim I added to dummy (may be any other) interface the addresses of another subnet.
squid-2.5.STABLE9-1.100.6asp

It's working...
But not working IMQ, that I need too. I do not understand strange intension to use only PREROUTING and POSTROUTING.

If you will use IMQ you will need AB instead of default BA NAT
--
С наилучшими пожеланиями, Панько Александр.
With best regards, Pan'ko Alexander.

XMMS playing nothing :-)