Re: Routing inside box, is it posible ?

1. From Internet to Router1, Router1 to Router2, and from Router to USERS
connected with 100 Mbps LAN UTP-cable.
2. I have full authority and access to all routers we discussed.
3. It seemed i got confused a little bit with the explanation. But the idea is
how do i keep the system working like existing now, but with one router only.

Imagine just like you have huge router which is consist of two routers inside
it and routing from external network to internal network much flow to those
two routers..
I never figured out how this going to work, but i heard from my friend cisco
able to do this.

Anyway thanks, hope this is going to be clear for what i asked.

Regards,
Rio Martin.