help for dual ineternet access on Mandrake 10.1, MASQUERADE: Route sent us somewhere else

Hi all,

I have read and done the LARTC HOW-to and almost everything work's
execpt from the inside network.  When load balancing over the two access
it only work on the linux router/nat machine

1) I am running stock mandrake kernel 2.6.8.1-12mdk and using stock
shorewall config 2.0.8

2) I have two internet link and two internals link.  Load balance setup
work for the linux router/nat server itself.

3) From inside when in load balancing mode I get "MASQUERADE: Route sent
us somewhere else" on the router and the pakects never go thru the FW, I
see they comme in but after that nothing.

4) If I replace the load balance default route with only one path then
it work from inside (from either external path).

Setup that wont work from inside

ip route add default scope global nexthop via $P1 dev $IF1 weight 1 \
            nexthop via $P2 dev $IF2 weight 1

Setup that is working

ip route change default scope global nexthop via $P1 dev $IF1 weight 1

or

ip route change default scope global nexthop via $P2 dev $IF2 weight 1

Any pointer would be very helpfull !

Should I go to 2.4 kernel that comes with mandrake 10.1 ?

TIA