Problem (mis-configuration?) with Milter-Sender (v0.62) GreyListRejectCount...

Hi, I'm having a problem with Milter-Sender (v0.62) in the fact that I'm not able to tune the GreyListRejectCount the way that I want to.  Namely I'm having a problem setting the GreyListRejectCount to any value higher than a single digit, or at least that's what I think is happening.  I've been ""fighting this problem for a while on my server as a low priority type issue.  Well apparently others in my company have decided that it is more important.  I left the default value of 4 (if memory serves) for a good while > 6 months.  Recently we have been getting emails from a company (university) that is insisting on sending multiple times a minute which will easily role over 4 in 10 minutes (default grey list duration).  I have tried increasing the GreyListRejectCount value to 20 and was seeing people get the ""rejected, too many retry attempts message after 2 retry attempts.  Thus I thought there was a chance that Milter-Sender might have only been honoring the first digit of th
e number so I set the value to 9 in an attempt to get higher than 4, but this still is not high enough for our needs.  Are there any known problems with the GreyListRejectCount?  If you need any additional information please let me know.  Seeing as how my milter-sender config is very close to default (other than the GreyListRejectCount) I have not included it.

Grant. . . .