New queing discipline

I want to implement a new queuing discipline for the tool tc. The new
queuing discipline would support the application of multiple threads
on the same queue with different kinds of traffic. Each kind of packet
will have its own drop probability but while calculating the average
queue length,  the no. of packets in the queue will be equal to the
sum of the individual no. of packets(of the different kinds of
traffic) in the queue.
It would be great if someone could send me names of the files which I
will have to modify and if possible links to any documentation that
might be available for those files.
If this queuing policy already exists, please let me know about its
name and any links that might be helpful in understanding the policy.
Please note that I have tried using GRED, but it does not fulfill my
requirement.
Regards,
Rahul

--