Re: Starting from scratch w/ multiple uplinks

Am Dienstag, 10. Mai 2005 09:33 schrieb Rafael A Barrero:
> Thanks for the link!
>
> At the beginning of the document it states that it will not work with
> two modem connections. What if both my ADSL lines are pppoe? Will
> this still work?

it works fine. if i'm at home i can post my script.

> Also, is patching the kernel necessary? (FC2, kernel version 2.6.5)

i think yes, but i didn't tried it without.
i've tried only the variant with only one multipath default route (without the
two additional tables for each device as mentioned in the nano howto) and
this don't work.

Markus Schulz