Re: Starting from scratch w/ multiple uplinks

On May 10, 2005, at 11:33 AM, Rafael A Barrero wrote:

Thanks for the link!

At the beginning of the document it states that it will not work with two modem connections. What if both my ADSL lines are pppoe? Will this still work?

Also, is patching the kernel necessary? (FC2, kernel version 2.6.5)

Thank you,

--
Rafael Barrero
r.barrero@xxxxxxxxxxxx

hello marcus rafael , experts

i am a beginner to iproute 2 and like to set it up on osx tiger, i have similar goals.
someone did or could point me to any howto that is more related to osx ?

i would like to set up an ipv6 connection to my apache2 webserver and
want to advertise a servise with mDNS over wide area network.

regards

marc