Von: Andy Furniss [mailto:andy.furniss@xxxxxxxxxxxxx] Gesendet: Dienstag, 03. Mai 2005 16:43
An: Andy Furniss
Cc: mandl.t@xxxxxxxxx; 'LARTC'
Betreff: Re: AW: urgent question about tcng!

Andy Furniss wrote:

I don't know tcng, but the reason I suggested perflow is that you want each flow to have a ceil - unless you make a class and rule to match each flow I can't see how you can do this. Also iptables could limit the number of connections - tc can't, perflow can.

Forgot to say you can also use iptables to limit rate per connection.

Andy.