Round Robin

Hi,

I dont really know if this is the right place to post this question..If its
not pl let me know...

Here is what i am looking for. I have two machines with two ethernet cards.One
of these machine has an ftp server(vsftpd). When i request a file from the
first machine i want that machine be able to start an ftp, and when each of
the packet of the file go to one of the ethernet cards, i want it to go in a
RoundRobin fashion. i.e the first packet for example from eth0 and the second
packet from eth1, and third packet from eth0 again and forth from eth1 and so
on...

what should i do to achieve this kind of scheduling in linux. Any help will be
highly appreciated.

Thanks

Muhammad A. Imam