RE: Load Balancer setting for Public Servers

	Hello,

On Thu, 17 Feb 2005, Sureerat P. (EQHO) wrote:

> Regarding Julian's suggestion, do you mean that CONNMARK is not necessary
> for this scenario? And also I don't have idea about lsrc and maddr you are

	connmark should work, you just need to set it up.

http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/dgd.txt
http://www.ssi.bg/~ja/dgd-usage.txt

> To tell you the truth, even I'm confused but more knowledges I get from
> here. And I want to say "Thank you" for your all kindness. Tonight I will
> study deeper about your guideline and do more testing. Any progress, I'll
> update you via this mailing group.

	Yes, it is not easy, there is no complete solution for such
setups as the details can be very different, you have to combine
lots of scripts :)

Regards

--
Julian Anastasov <ja@xxxxxx>