IMQ with IPSec

Hi,

I would like to shape incomming traffic on eth0 and ipsec0 (binded to eth0).
I need to set minimal bandwidth to some packets going via ipsec0
interface.

It is running fine when I simply mark the ESP (protocol 50) packets in the
PREROUTING chain - means all ipsec packets are shaped.
Like:
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p 50 -j MARK --set-mark 30
iptables -t mangle -A PREROUTING -i eth0 -p 50 -j RETURN

The issue I'm dealing with is how can I mark packets based on internal
destinantion/source IP in PREROUTING chain when it is
encrypted ipsec packet. I can see the ipsec packet decrypted in FORWARD
chain, but will that work correctly with IMQ, when I mark it here?

Thanks,
David