RES: kernel configuration and tc commands for traffic shaping

	You can try this (adapted from
http://www.knowplace.org/shaper/examples.html):

tc qdisc add dev ppp0 root handle 1: htb default 60
tc class add dev ppp0 parent 1:1 classid 1:10 htb rate 10kbit ceil
$MAXSPEEDkbit prio 0
tc filter add dev ppp0 protocol ip parent 1:0 protocol ip prio 1 u32 \
	match ip dport 80 0xffff \
	match ip src $SOMEIPADDRESS \
	police rate 10kbit flowid 1:10

             Antonio Luiz