Re: Same GW for load balancing

Thnx Snitt (a lot)

I would like to avoid that (buying external additional hw). Also we
would like to preserve the public IPs on the Linux box. I know it would
be very tricky to make it work the way i want it but that would be the
nicest thing to do... why? because all real IPs would be on the Linux
box (not behind a NAT box, behind NAT would be simple to achieve).

Developers please...

This is my problem:

lan -- eth0  linux eth1 (ip1) --- dsl1 (gw ip3)
		   eth2 (ip2) --- dsl2 (gw ip3)

It really does no matters to me now to do "a good outgoing balancing", i
would be happy just to make it work without the need of external
natting.

Impossible ?

Guillermo