Same GW for load balancing

Hi

I want to use two dsl (or more) lines to increase my internet bandwidth.
Our dsl lines are dhcp serviced. Both of them provide the same Def GW and different IPs for each ethernet interface (same subnet).

ÂIs it possible to balance outgoing traffic "using" the interface as a
criteria? No point on choosing gateway by IP.

ÂCould someone give me a clue on how to deal with this?
(first time with this topic for me).

Guillermo