Looking to reccomendations

Hello LARTC,

Description of situation
=================
I have two ADSL connections, one at work (ISP #1) and one at home (different ISP #2).
At work I have Linux box for firewalling and NAT (and 5 PC-s in internal - LAN #1). The same is for home (1 Linux box, 1 notebook - LAN #2).
Both ADSL connections has bandwidth limiting only for GLOBAL resources (160kbit for ISP #1 and 115kbit for ISP#2), bandwidth between ISP #1 and ISP #2 is limited only by ADSL speed (1mbit upload, 8mbit download).

Question
=======
What is the better way to connect both networks (LAN #1 and LAN #2) together (something like the VPN), but have the possibility to use bandwidth of both ISP-s together (when I am at work, my home ADSL is idle and when I am at home, my work ADSL is idle)?

Looking for reccomendations.

Regards,

Zviad