Re: Limiting Bandwidth of an ppp interfaces

Florian Taeger wrote:

Of course i read the docs, but I just don't know how exactly to generate the
shape-filter for this. I know i have to establish a root entry and make
another entry for every ppp device. but how do i connect the interfaces an
the traffic ?!? How would I generate this "hard limit" for the traffic ?

Like Andy Furniss wrote:

Mark each incoming packets on pppn so you know where it is coming from.
Then attach n HTB classes below eth0's root and stuff each packet in its
class.

Kind regards,

Leslie