IP based bandwith limit

Hi,

i've following problem. One of our gateway router, which connects some of our customers should have bandwith limit.

So customer A with IP XX should have 2 Mbit, customer B with IP YY should have 10 Mbit. There is no need of borrowing bandwith so no fairness needed.

My simple question: with which technique should I manage this shaping? Or is there any existing project which provides this allready?

Greets
Christoph