Re: Beginer question

Hi!

Since I have been playing with a similar setup in the last few weeks, I'll
try and answer your question. But be aware that I am a newbie myself.

You have outgoing traffic on all those interfaces: Traffic that comes from
the Internet  to Lan1 or Lan2 is INCOMING traffic on eth1 but it is
OUTGOING traffic on eth0 and eth2! So you can shape your "download from
the Internet traffic" on those two interfaces. The traffic going to the
Internet is outgoing on eth1, so you can shape it there.

Which would be best to use, I am to new to say. I am using htb and it
seems to work fine.

All the best,

.peter