Re: Scalability

I meant i want to block most of p2p, and allow only few of them and
shape them. So i will use connmark only for dc++ and edonkey. I want
that the bulk non p2p traffic, which is not really few, wont get
parsed by the p2p matches. Such traffic will be matched agains src ip
or dest ip, or port number (I even may may use IPMARK) which is not
CPU destroyer and wont generate bad latency. I know i should post that
to netfilter mailing list, I am still waiting for opinions.

--
Bla bla