Scalability

Hello everyone,

I want an opinion from people who tryed different matching modules to
match diferent types of traffic, especially p2p ones.
I would like to hear which scales better as CPU usage and latency :
ipp2p, iptables-p2p or l7-filter with the p2p patterns. I want to use
one of them to block most of p2p (except maybe dc++ and emule which i
want to shape). I would use the matching rules in mangle table, i hope
there is a way not to make the entire traffic matching the rules.
After i mark such traffic, i want to use connmark to mark the entire
stream and then to change the mark based on ip of every LAN client.
Perhaps a tweak would be to send 0x0 marked traffic to a chain and
apply such matches there, so really few traffic will  go to p2p
matching. Everything you people will tell me are very apreciated, i
wil probably begin working on this on a server from now in some days.

Thanks in advance.