Help! VLAN tagged traffic not shaping :-(

Hello,

I have a linux box sitting between (and bridging/firewalling) 2 LAN segments.
I'm using Bridge/Netfilter/IMQ/tc(htb) to control (shape) mail/web traffic that
traverses the 2 networks.

The networks also have some VLAN tagged traffic flying around. My linux box
behaves OK with VLAN traffic except that the shaping doesn't seem to work.
Normal http shapes alright but as soon as the http is encapsulated with VLAN,
shaping doesn't work - IPtables "sees" that it is http (so firewalling works)
and marks it as such in readiness for shaping, but it doesn't seem to be picked
up by htb.

IMQ doesn't seem to be the problem. I removed IMQ and just tried to shape on the
interfaces and i had the same problem. Can anyone help?

Thanks,
John