Re: netlink api

Martin A. Brown wrote:

Perhaps you have not found this yet?

 http://qos.ittc.ukans.edu/netlink/html/

I'm not sure that it answers your questions, but if you haven't run
across this document, it should help some.

-Martin

Actually I had found that one, but it is a general overview, similar to rfc3549. They have a touch different information, which complements the rfc, but neither are complete nor definitive.

This only makes me more determined to produce a netlink API doc, bringing all of the snips of info I can find together into one place. The rfc would probably be a good place to start a document like that, just fleshing out the detailed information it lacks. I wonder what kind of copyright (etc.) issues that would entail. The rfc is credited to four different authors, from four different companies. Probably best to start from scratch.

Morgan