Hashing table based on FWMARK

We currently use iptables, matching packets based on IP address and marking
them with an ID. Multiple IP addresses can be marked with the same ID. We
then filter based on the ID. We have close to 2000 filters now and I'm
looking into hashing tables. Is there any way to create a hashing filter
based on the fwmark?

Paul C. Diem
PCDiem@xxxxxxxxxxxxx