QoS for Voip.

    Thanks for the tips Brian,

    Actually, I have many sorts of links, line PPOE ADSL, PPPOA ADSL which a use PPTP over PPOA relay, radio links that connect in the  ethernet interface and cable modems.
    To change the SFQ queue size I must recompile de kernel? I think a saw some messages talking about that.
    One other thing, I have the 1:10 a   1:20 class, let's assume there is no voip traffic and all bandwidth is being consumed and it is in the other class. When the voip traffic starts, there is  a inicial delay untill the 1:20 class starts to free bandwidth to the 1:10 class, as I've noticed. Should I change the burst and cburst parameters to get a better response or just make de queues smaller?
      Thanks.