tc+mrtg

Hi,

I'm sorry if this question already asked by someone else.
My question is how to make mrtg graph for traffic that already shape by htb.
Acctually i already have mrtg for it but the traffic captured was before the
shaper (PREROUTING and POSTROUTING)
so the bandwidth shown is not the real traffic.
So what should i do if i want to see graph traffic that passing through my
shaper.

Thanks for the help.

Regards,

Kris