(the bullet'ed items are what he wrote)

      * NET
      * 1024/256 ADSL
      * ||eth1
      * Linux Firewall
      * eth0
      * ||LAN 10.a.a.a
      *
      * I want to GUARANTEE for an IP (10.x.y.z) a 800kbit
      * bandwidth for HTTP download.
      * But When 10.x.y.z does no HTTP download, other trafic
      * must get the whole bandwidth, of course.

OK.
      * BUT :-((
      * When I
      * root@test# wget ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ls-lR
      * (...)
      * 21% [==========>        ] 4,984,704    106.39K/s
      * root@test#
      *
      * It goes at ~100 Ko, as expected when no other trafic
      * is generated.
      * But if I
      * root@test# wget ftp://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ls-lR
      *
      * after the beginning of the HTTP download, the latter
      * goes dooown, and if I run a second wget ftp://...,
      * the HTTP download goes UNDER (really under) the 800
      * kbits...??!!
      * It seems like there's no difference whether the
      * shaping is done or not.

Dude.. If you want to shape HTTP traffic, why the heck are you going for
ftp download??

If you look at your connections (eg: tcptrack -i eth0, you'll see you're
initiating port 20/21 and not port 80 as you wanted.)

      * Is this only because one can't shape incoming trafic ?

Yes. That is true. but in your case, since you're pushing out to eth0
(from eth1) you theoretically is allready introducing outgoing traffic
(from eth1 to eth0)

So you can shape on that.

      * Could Ingress solve my pb ? I don't think so, as
      * Ingress seems to limit the WHOLE bandwidth...

You can use an ingress filter and then use a filter against the FWmarks
or in your case sport . (Though I've never did that successfully. I
prefer fwmarks)

      * Is it a "prio" question ?
Not sure.

Check this out. See if it helps you.
http://www.redhat.com/archives/fedora-list/2004-July/msg01764.html
http://my-opensource.org/howto/qostrafficshaping-shorewall-wondershaper-howto.html

--
Ow Mun Heng
Fedora GNU/Linux Core 2 on D600 1.4Ghz CPU kernel