I have problems setting up HTB.
This is my setup :

NET
1024/256 ADSL
eth1
Linux Firewall
eth0
LAN 10.a.a.a

I want to GUARANTEE for an IP (10.x.y.z) a 800kbit
bandwidth for HTTP download.
But When 10.x.y.z does no HTTP download, other trafic
must get the whole bandwidth, of course.

The script I use (see below) is quite the same as
presented at (the greeeeat page) :
http://luxik.cdi.cz/~devik/qos/htb/manual/userg.htm,
the only difference is that I use only 2 classes (HTTP
trafic vs other)

BUT :-((
When I
root@test# wget ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ls-lR
(...)
21% [==========>        ] 4,984,704    106.39K/s
root@test#

It goes at ~100 Ko, as expected when no other trafic
is generated.
But if I
root@test# wget ftp://ftp.fr.debian.org/debian/ls-lR

after the beginning of the HTTP download, the latter
goes dooown, and if I run a second wget ftp://...,
the HTTP download goes UNDER (really under) the 800
kbits...??!!
It seems like there's no difference whether the
shaping is done or not.

Trafic seems to be classified (tc -s -d class show dev
eth0 / eth1), but...

Actually my goal is more complicated than HTTP
downloads (I need to guarantee bandwidth for
H323 -> Netmeeting & co, so both down&up-loads), but
I'm just testing for now, and if I can't shape such a
simple trafic as HTTP download...

Could anyone tell me what I did wrong, or didn't
understand...
Is this only because one can't shape incoming trafic ?

Could Ingress solve my pb ? I don't think so, as
Ingress seems to limit the WHOLE bandwidth...
Is it a "prio" question ?

Thanks for your help

PSes :
- has anyone experienced H323 trafic shaping ?? if so,
scripts are welcome !!!
- If CBQ can do better, then I'll turn to CBQ, but
it's just like chinese for me...
HTB is more simple

Here's the script :
#!/bin/bash

OUT=eth1
IN=eth0

IP=10.x.y.z

BDW_IN=1024kbit
BDW_OUT=256kbit

BDW_WEB_IN=800kbit
BDW_OTHER_IN=224kbit
BDW_WEB_OUT=176kbit
BDW_OTHER_OUT=80kbit

#-----------------------------------------------------------#

function start_out () {

tc qdisc add dev $OUT root handle 1: htb default 11

tc class add dev $OUT parent 1: classid 1:1 htb rate
$BDW_OUT ceil $BDW_OUT
tc class add dev $OUT parent 1:1 classid 1:10 htb rate
$BDW_WEB_OUT ceil $BDW_OUT
tc class add dev $OUT parent 1:1 classid 1:11 htb rate
$BDW_OTHER_OUT ceil $BDW_OUT

tc qdisc add dev $OUT parent 1:10 handle 20: pfifo
limit 5
tc qdisc add dev $OUT parent 1:11 handle 40: sfq
perturb 10

tc filter add dev $OUT protocol ip parent 1:0 prio 1
u32 \
        match ip src $IP match ip dport 80 0xffff
flowid 1:10
}

function start_in () {

tc qdisc add dev $IN root handle 1: htb default 11

tc class add dev $IN parent 1: classid 1:1 htb rate
$BDW_IN ceil $BDW_IN
tc class add dev $IN parent 1:1 classid 1:10 htb rate
$BDW_WEB_IN ceil $BDW_IN
tc class add dev $IN parent 1:1 classid 1:11 htb rate
$BDW_OTHER_IN ceil $BDW_IN

tc qdisc add dev $IN parent 1:10 handle 20: pfifo
limit 5
tc qdisc add dev $IN parent 1:11 handle 40: sfq
perturb 10

tc filter add dev $IN protocol ip parent 1:0 prio 1
u32 \
        match ip dst $IP match ip sport 80 0xffff
flowid 1:10
}

#-----------------------------------------------------------#

function stop_out () {

tc filter del dev $OUT protocol ip parent 1:0 prio 1
u32

tc class del dev $OUT parent 1:1 classid 1:11
tc class del dev $OUT parent 1:1 classid 1:10

tc class del dev $OUT parent 1: classid 1:1
tc qdisc del dev $OUT root handle 1: htb
}

function stop_in() {

tc filter del dev $IN protocol ip parent 1:0 prio 1
u32

tc class del dev $IN parent 1:1 classid 1:11
tc class del dev $IN parent 1:1 classid 1:10

tc class del dev $IN parent 1: classid 1:1
tc qdisc del dev $IN root handle 1: htb
}

case $1 in
start)