Selective Masquerading

HI guys:

I have a DSL @ 1mb, and another one @ 256kbps

I've been reading countless hours regarding the split access / load balancing issue, but for some strange reason, things don't work the way they should.

Sometimes the split access works, other times a DSL begins an ARP flood pointing all the ARP replies to the other DSL, and sometimes they just wont work at all.

While giving a deep thought on why I got the 2 dsl, the answer is simple: So I could have fast downloads, and fast web browsing also.

So I was thinking: is there a way to masquerade / direct all web browsing (ie port 80, 25, 110) to the 256dsl, and leave the rest of the communications (higher ports 1024+) to the 1 mbps line?

Thanks