De: lartc-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx [mailto:lartc-admin@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx] En
nombre de Mike Mestnik
Enviado el: Friday, April 09, 2004 6:19 PM
Para: lartc@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Asunto:  Monitoring qdisks and classes.

Are there any tools like iptraf or top to display tc stats?  I would
like to see things like flowes(TCP or UDP connections) as well as simple
per second stats.  I'm trying to monitor my p2p uploads and network
connections to see if things are getting into the right class.

I used to use mrtg for this, with some perl scripts I wrote.  This
project of mine has long since bitrotten.