RTSP Traffic over UDP

Hello All,
I'm running performance tests on a Linux router using IPTables to nat traffic over the network. I have a MS Media streamer,
and two windows clients behind the router which download video from the streamer. I can then measure performance.

MS Media player rolls amongst protocols until it finds one it can use as follows

RTSP UDP
RTSP TCP
MMS UDP
MMS TCP
HTTP

Unfortunately it will never use UDP to stream the video files. I know this is due to the Linux router not understanding the RTSP packets. Does anyone know how I can rectify this???

Thanks,

Barry.

---