Re: IPP2P v0.5 not working and more...

Hi,

I got the time to use an equal setup like yours to test the drop rule.
> NOTHING HAPPENS - Kazaa can download files again....

Well, i grabbed KaZaA lite (K++) today, installed it on my system (wich is
connected to the internet trough a NATing router). IPP2P 0.5b was working
perfectly fine, I used the following rule to test:

iptables -t filter -I FORWARD 1 -p tcp -m ipp2p --kazaa -j DROP

I could not download any more and iptables output looked like this:

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT 31525 packets, 1506K bytes)
 pkts bytes target     prot opt in     out     source
destination
   11  4780 DROP       tcp  --  *      *       0.0.0.0/0
0.0.0.0/0          ipp2p v0.5b --kazaa

Removing the DROP rule let me download files again.  So make sure that
you're insmodding the right ipt_ipp2p.o and that your DROP-rule is in the
appropriate place. I'll look at IMESH and Soulseek tomorrow.

Regards