for testing/examiniation: updated esfq patch for 2.6.4

Since I admin the gateway for a network of bandwidth-greedy machines, I
figured that esfq with "hash src" would be a more fair allocation of
bandwidth than sfq. Unfortunately, there didn't seem to be a recent
patch for 2.6, so I endeavored to build one. The three patches I made
(described below) are available within the attached tar.bz2 or at:
http://fatooh.org/esfq-2.6/

1. I downloaded the combined esfq + imq patch from Jim diGriz's QoS
   Script, at:
   http://www.digriz.org.uk/jdg-qos-script/

2. I don't know anything about IMQ, so I extracted the parts that relate
   to esfq and madified the patch to apply cleanly to 2.6.4. The
   resulting file is esfq-2.6.patch.old, which seems to work but is
   marked unsafe upon insmod due to use of deprecated
   MOD_INC_USE_COUNT/MOD_DEC_USE_COUNT.

3. There have been several updates to sfq since esfq was forked,
   viewable at:
http://linux.bkbits.net:8080/linux-2.5/hist/net/sched/sch_sfq.c?nav=index.html|src/|src/net|src/net/sched
   I did my best to apply revisions 1.5 - 1.13 to the esfq patch, and
   the result is esfq-2.6.patch. I made an incremental patch between
   esfq-2.6.patch.old and esfq-2.6.patch: esfq-2.6.patch.incr

In order to use this, you'll need:
1. Some Linux kernel source similar to 2.6.4.

2. esfq-2.6.patch from the attachment or:
   http://fatooh.org/esfq-2.6/
   Patch your source, compile, install. Note that this may prevent tc
   from using egular sfq until you patch your iproute.

3. Iproute2 source. I used the debianized source from:
   http://packages.debian.org/testing/net/iproute
   ...but the vanilla source should work fine. For some reason I can't
   find a working download right now.

4. The esfq 0.2 patch from:
   http://www.ssi.bg/~alex/esfq/
   Extract the tar.gz and use iproute2-2.2.4-now-ss001007-esfq.diff to
   patch your iproute2 source. Beware that this may not compile if your
   distro uses its own headers in /usr/include, and iproute2 needs to
   reference the patched pkt_sched.h. I don't know what the best way
   around this is.

Please note that I don't really know what I'm doing. The process seemed
straightforward enough and so loading and using the new sch_esfq module
hasn't caused my computer to crash, complain, melt, or walk away.
Actually, it seems to work as expected; however, don't blame me if you
use the patch and something starts setting the evil bit on all your packets.

I'm posting this partly because I hope somebody who knows about this
stuff can fix any problems in the patch that may exist... :)

Thanks,
Corey