Re: how to implement new queue discipline

Hi.

Sipat Triukose wrote:
start. Where should I learn how qdisc module interface with others? and
things should I know. Thank you very much in advance for your kindly
advices :)

A good starting place would be: http://diffserv.sourceforge.net/#doc

There you will find two documents:
"Linux Network Traffic Control - Implementation Overview" (you should get the updated version for 2.4, that's the second link there)

"Differentiated Services on Linux"

Both give an idea on how the stuff works. The "Implementation Overview" also describes how things work and give hints what parts of the code fulfill which job(s).

Bye, Mike