Re: How about libtc

There certainly isn't a library for tc unfortunately, but there most certainly is a library for iptables. It's called libiptc (see http://www.tldp.org/HOWTO/Querying-libiptc-HOWTO/whatis.html), and there's even a nice perl module that interfaces with it (http://search.cpan.org/~dpates/IPTables-IPv4)

--
Jody Belka
knew (at) pimb (dot) org