how to implement new queue discipline

Hi,

I am a newbie for linux routing. Now, I have an idea about new qdisc
(queue discipline) and I would like to try to implement it as a module
for linux TC. Can you guys give me some advices concerning how should I
start. Where should I learn how qdisc module interface with others? and
things should I know. Thank you very much in advance for your kindly
advices :)

Thank you,

Sipat Triukose