Testing IP Tunnel (IPIP) on Private Network

The problem is that each router on each end of a tunnel, respectively
decapsulating the ip packets received from its tunnel peer end, so if
you can configure only one router, there is no one to decapsulate the
tunneling information received from router A. A good try for you should
be trying a third router as you have mentioned, behind the router you
don't have access to

Hi,=20

Does IP Tunnel (IPIP) works on Provate Network.

I read some howtos, most network which implement IP Tunnel (IPIP) are as =
below:-

(LAN) Router A ----- Internet ------- Router B (LAN)=20

(1) IP Tunnel is build up from Router A to Router B
(2) Host behind Router A can communicate with host behind Router B

Looking at this network, I have to configure 2 Routers, both uses =
different Gateway to Internet.
The problem is, I have access to only one Router. :(

Can I simulate IP Tunnel using the following Network?

(LAN) Router A ----- Router C ------- Router B (LAN)=20

(1) All routers ar on Private Network
(2) Using 3 Routers, I can segment 3 networks
(3) IP Tunnel is build from ROuter A to ROuter B

Please advice. Let me know if I got Ip Tunnel (using IPIP) concept =
wrong.=20
I tried on the second network diagram using "ip tunnel" and "ip route", =
but is not working.

Thank you,
Calvin
--