classmon 2

thanx alot for the script, what i can say it is cool :")

I made some modifications... and I'm sending modified script  as attachment..
In setup like mine with thousand of classes it is killing to know the classid's :"),
so the changes are that u first must create a username --to--> classid |-dellimed file with the following format :

classid|username|parent-id-or-name-or-whatever

and with combination with class id u see the user name its rate as specified on class-htb line,
its parent if specified(so that u can distinguish if user has many channels) , +overlimits..
I added flag (it probably has to be -r :):
-n  regex

to match for names, it matches the whole line not only the username, so that more different matches
are possible ex. :

classmon -n 'user1|user5'
classmon -n 'user1|2:3e4'
classmon -n '\|parent1$'

The output is changed like this :

Class           name          rate     kbps    pps   backlog  dropped  olimits borrowed lended   tokens   ctokens

thanx again for the cool script..