RE: graphics? we don't need no stinkin graphics!

Hi Toby,

that script was bloody lean/simple

Thanks

still tempted to extend using rrdtool, u know what they say "a picture is like a thousand words"

imagine the graph over time, bound to tell you sth about the user on that link :)

permission granted ? :)

I know that graphs are all the rage as the format de jour for HTB output,
but I've had some good times with this script.  It's not art, but it does
what I need it to.  I'm also not sure how long that link will work before
they notice I'm not in school.

www.ocf.berkeley.edu/~toby/classmon.pl