Re: Problems with HTB shaping

> Depends WHAT do you want to know. All should be correct but
> each shows different things.

  I want to know number of bytes sent by specific customer.
Customer corresponds to SFQ leaf.

> In bridging scenario there may be other issues (I didn't
> tested it).
> Counter on upper qdisc shows packets received and leaf
> counts when transmitting.
> ifconfig counts reallu send packets - it may be smaller
> if NIC can't send packet (error).
> If you think there is bug then test with routing setup first,
> I have no time to test with bridge.

  Tested with routed setup - the same problem. When there are
only TCP or only UDP data streams everything wents fine. But if
I use one TCP and one UDP stream - counters start to differ.
  If I add 3rd TCP stream - difference between ifconfig and tc
counters increases. If 3rd stream is UDP - difference decreases.

  If you think that taht could help - I think I can provide root access to
this
box.

  Mindaugas