Re: Problems with HTB shaping

Depends WHAT do you want to know. All should be correct but
each shows different things.
In bridging scenario there may be other issues (I didn't
tested it).
Counter on upper qdisc shows packets received and leaf
counts when transmitting.
ifconfig counts reallu send packets - it may be smaller
if NIC can't send packet (error).
If you think there is bug then test with routing setup first,
I have no time to test with bridge.

devik