2 lans + internet + squid

Hie,

I´m working on this server :
-2 lans network (eth0-172.17.1.0 and eth1-172.16.1.0)
-1 ADSL internet conection trought eth2-ppp0
-CBQ.Init script.
-Squid cache server.
I have some clases for users with diferent bandwith (64K, 128K, 256K).
Few days ago I realized that the bandwith limitation afects the downloads
speed not only from the internet, but also from the server itself. Let see.. if i
set an FTP conection to my server from a client machine, the download is
shaped to the bandwith assigned to the user.
What i need is to let the user download at full speed if the data comes from
the server, but if it comes from the internet shapeit down. This is specially
usefull for the squid service, so if the website is in the squid cache, the user
download is at full speed, but if it´s not the user download is shaped.
Any idea what can I touch ??
I try aplying filter based on dst or src IP (server´s IP) and ports (squid port),
with no result.
It could be posible marking packets with iptables that comes from the ppp0
interface ?
Any sample configs !!

Thx in advance,

Jose Luis Ocaranza