RE: Graphing tc output

Hi

I use Stef Coene graphing tool see docum.org very good also check out bandwidthd @ sf.net, another nice tool that shows you bandwidth usage per ip.

And to top it off, for your whole interface, plug in mrtg with rrd nice look

Kalu

Hi,

My HTB shaping is working perfectly, and i have setup a bridge and hosts behind the bridge are now getting only the bandwidth they are supposed to get. Thanks to every one here for helping me out :)

Now I am thinking of making a graph of traffic going through various classes. Is their any thing readily available for it, or is parsing the output if tc and passing it to rrdtool the preferred way? Any suggestions?

Thanks,

raj