Re: Graphing tc output

Hi,
I've recently written snmp extension to Net-SNMP package
(www.net-snmp.net), where it's possible to get kernel statistics directly
via snmp requests.

But it's still beta quality :-( (known one memory leak, I'm going to look
at it tommorow)

If you are interested, I can put it somewhere...

Michal Charvat
Prokon R.B.S. Louny v.o.s.