traffic control using libpcap

Hi all,
I have to use traffic control sending packets with libpcap. I'm using the
following queues:

tc qdisc del dev eth0 root
tc qdisc add dev eth0 root handle 1: htb default 1
tc class add dev eth0 parent 1: classid 1:1 htb rate 75kbps
tc class add dev eth0 parent 1: classid 1:2 htb rate 50kbps
tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1: protocol ip prio 1 u32 match ip tos 0xA2
0xff classid 1:2
tc filter add dev eth0 parent 1: protocol ip prio 1 u32 match ip tos 0xA8
0xff classid 1:1

If I test such system using udp traffic generator it works but when I send
the packets using libpcap the filters don't work and all the traffic is
queued via the default class (1:1).

How can I fix such problem?

Thanks

Maurizio Paone