RE: Split bandwidth equally per IP

I have used rates of 4 - 5kbits per system and works fine. Also improved surfing by doing a TC+Squid patch.

But lets see how your's goes.

Thanks very much for your help.

It seems that Jim diGriz already accomplished that, but I did not read the
entire page to see that there was a script to download. My mistake :)

For those who don't know yet, here is the link:
http://www.digriz.org.uk/jdg-qos-script/index.htm

I will try to do some testing with it, and I hope it will work. The only
thing I an afraid of is the "tiny" rates I have to use for each client (7-8
Kbit).

I will keep you informed with my progress.