Re: interface making

Hi,

sorry, make u confuse.
before this, when we want to setup the gateway to provide QoS.
we need to go though LARTC, follow the step configuration.
finally, we need to write the config. file using bash.
then we execute the file to complete the setting, m i rite?

i suggest to make this complex steps more easier.
how i make it??
i m trying to make a form using JAVA, that form is for the adminstritor to control the traffic.
for example,

at the beginning the adminstritor set the http higher priority.
after some times, he want to make charging.
the adminstritor must have some knowledge about the LARTC only he able to make the charging.
because he must charge the value in the config. file and execute it again.

if we make a form to replace all this jobs.
when we make changes in the form,
then the value in the config.file will be change follow the value inside the form.
the adminstritor can make the charges by using the form.
then the QoS will become more user friendly, am i rite??