tc patch for sch_null

Hi all,

I seem to have misplaced the message that contains the tc patch for the null
scheduler.. Could someone repost or just e-mail it to me?

Tia,
Derek

--
Derek Fedel

"Hence the saying:  If you know the enemy
and know yourself, you need not fear the result of a
hundred battles.  If you know yourself but not the enemy,
for every victory gained you will also suffer a defeat.
If you know neither the enemy nor yourself, you will
succumb in every battle." - Sun Tzu